Saturday, July 9, 2011

Room 101 Robusto 305 by Camacho and a Dodger 3 Game Winning Streak


Lots of people seem to think the Dodgers' season is over. I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel. The ownership fiasco is very disheartening, but I still have hope they will be competitive in the NL West. Today's 1 to 0 victory over the Padres was quite inspiring. Despite only getting 2 hits, the Dodgers pulled out a walk off victory. Good to see heading into the All Star break. Hopefully we can pull a W out tomorrow as well.


One thing I notice about every Camacho cigar I have ever smoked is that their draw is always consistent. Always free and loads of smoke. I've never had any issue with construction on any Camacho products. It really makes me happy that Camacho's quality standards are unparalleled. The Room 101 305 that I smoked was no different. The flavor profile was very enjoyable as well. Notes of coffee, wood, spice, and a hint of cocoa. The balance of flavors was great. This is a cigar that I would recommend to every smoker out there. The cigar was a great medium bodied treat that I would not hesitate to light up again.

Thanks for taking time to read my blog. Comments are always appreciated. Until next time my friends!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Had the one you gave me at Sagebrush. It was an excellent cigar thanks!