Monday, September 22, 2008

Status, Class, and the Pathetic.

Here is a special guest blog from one of my friends. I will get the Don Pepin Blue Label Cigar Review up this week, Jon smoked the one I was going to review this weekend, but in the mean time, check out what my buddy has to say! Enjoy!!


First of all, none of this has anything to do with Danny's views. He's simply allowing me to post this to his blog since I don't have one. Now, on with the show. Something that I've know for quite a while, but that had never seriously came to my attention until this last summer was the relationship between guys that do absolutely anything for increased status, and how sad, desperate, and naive they really are. I know this might not make sense at first so let me explain. I did a lot of new things and went to a lot of new places this past summer; most of which are not things or places that I would consider "me", but it was just fine because I needed to get out of the same old routine. Most of the places I went to were meet markets, considered "classy" or "upscale". Well, however classy and upscale they actually are, one thing is for certain; EVERYBODY LOOKS AND ACTS EXACTLY THE SAME. Holy shit, let me tell you...First off, the women. Every woman has the exact same look on her face all night. It's that "Hey look at me, I'm super-fun but at the same time I'm hard working and I'm not an easy lay" Sure, you're not. They all dress exactly alike, same hair, same heels, same purse, same drink, same everything. Now, what I get the real laughs out of is seeing all the clueless and just plain lost guys out there. Every guy has on the same god damn "maybe I'm gay maybe I'm not" jeans, same pin striped shiny designer shirt that probably ate up half of their months salary, and the same fucking squared toe shoes. And these retards wonder why they aren't getting laid? Ok now on to the car...these guys are the same ones that put themselves up to their eyeballs in debt to lease a Range Rover or Porche in hopes that they will be able to score sex easier. Look, unless you are a true car enthusiast, the only real reason men drive these cars is because they can't get sex any other way. It puts a huge smile on my face to know how many guys are out there paying so much money to appear "upscale", when all they're really doing is blending in with a sad crowd and putting themselves into debt at the same time. Why do I enjoy seeing this??? I make plenty of money, I'm educated, and good looking. I've never in my life bought a woman a drink, purchased a luxury car, or showered a woman with compliments in order to get what I want. I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I never had to do any of these things for in order to "land her". I'm always telling her that I want to hold a seminar for all the loser guys out there, or even write a book on why all these clones keep striking out. Everybody wants to look important, which is what makes everyone look and sound exactly the same. A big laugh goes out to all the guys out there who spend more money every weekend than they actually have, while trying to impress women in order to ultimately get sex in return. But by all means, stay pathetic, it makes guys like me look even better. Although this blog won't make quite as many people mad as I wanted it to, I think it gets the point across.

No comments: